Wednesday 22 October 2008

I have been tagged....

I have been tagged by Somerset Seasons and Dorset Days...... http://somersetseasons.blogspot.com/

the rules..
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay now where do I begin.... Mmmmmmmmmmm
  1. I am frightened of spiders... I cannot bear to be near one. If one is in the bedroom I will not go to bed until its been removed.
  2. I cannot sew, knit or crochet and yet long to do all of these things... Every time I make an attempt at either one of these things they end up as a complete disaster!!
  3. I am passionate about organic gardening and composting. I love to watch the activity of an established composter and will stand transfixed watching all the individual insects go about their business. (try to ignore the spiders!! eek!!)
  4. I used to have a wormery but sadly it was not a success. But I do like worms as they are so good for the garden. If I am digging a patch of soil I will pick a worm up and move it to a safe area so I do not harm it with the garden implement I am using at the time.......
  5. I adore aromatherapy and although I am not qualified (would love to be) enjoy dabbling. I have endless books on the subject.
  6. I am a bookaholic and have bookcases jam packed with books and piles of other books waiting for another bookcase to be put up by OH.

Gosh now I have gotten going with this I realise I have so many other things that I could mention. I really struggled to begin with.

Now who to tag (scratches head and ponders!!)

I have tagged you all as part of the rules, feel free to take part only if you want to..... xoxo

3 comments:

Shirley Landis VanScoyk said...

In the US, when we tag you, we say "Ollie Ollie Oxen Free" - or simply, You're IT! So, Aromatic - You are it!

Cottage Smallholder said...

Thanks for the tag! It's up om my blog already.

Moonroot said...

Hi Jane, thanks for tagging me! My 6 things are now up on my blog...