3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I am frightened of spiders... I cannot bear to be near one. If one is in the bedroom I will not go to bed until its been removed.
- I cannot sew, knit or crochet and yet long to do all of these things... Every time I make an attempt at either one of these things they end up as a complete disaster!!
- I am passionate about organic gardening and composting. I love to watch the activity of an established composter and will stand transfixed watching all the individual insects go about their business. (try to ignore the spiders!! eek!!)
- I used to have a wormery but sadly it was not a success. But I do like worms as they are so good for the garden. If I am digging a patch of soil I will pick a worm up and move it to a safe area so I do not harm it with the garden implement I am using at the time.......
- I adore aromatherapy and although I am not qualified (would love to be) enjoy dabbling. I have endless books on the subject.
- I am a bookaholic and have bookcases jam packed with books and piles of other books waiting for another bookcase to be put up by OH.
Gosh now I have gotten going with this I realise I have so many other things that I could mention. I really struggled to begin with.
Now who to tag (scratches head and ponders!!)
- The compostbin. http://compostbins.blogspot.com/
- swan songs. http://swan-songs.blogspot.com/
- The Sleeping Dragon. http://solorndragon.blogspot.com/
- moonroot http://moonroot.blogspot.com/
- The Cottage Smallholder. http://www.cottagesmallholder.com/
- The Domestic Episodes of a Rodeo Princess. http://domesticepisodes.blogspot.com/
I have tagged you all as part of the rules, feel free to take part only if you want to..... xoxo