In late 2009 I was tagged by the lovely LiZZie at http://mygenericmedium.blogspot.com/
Because I had just been through the ordeal of my Mums funeral I was not up to much at the time and sort of put my blog on hold and told LiZZie that I would delay the tag for a while but promised I would post it when I was ready to move on with life... that time has now arrived and so I will now carry out that promise! Thank you LiZZie for this tag and award and I do VERY MUCH appreciate you thinking of me,. Its going to be fun to do and pass on.......
Firstly the award picture ( I think its the right one... long story http://mygenericmedium.blogspot.com/2009/12/tag-why-i-love-patty.html but having traced the tag back to http://smitoniusandsonata.blogspot.com/2009/11/7-things-you-didnt-know.html I have decided this is the award picture to use... (this is already great fun!! lol!!)
And now for the rules ~
1. Copy and paste the picture which you see above onto your own blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know. [See below]
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.
1) I used to be a Campanologist
2) I am terrified of spiders...
3) I adore aromatherapy but sadly I am not qualified but just dabble
4) I love my garden/greenhouse and can loose myself completely whilst working in either.
5) I cannot drive
6) My first job was in a Jewellery Shop
7) I have just discovered photography over the last couple of years and I love, love, love it. I recently sent a photograph to my local newspaper and made picture of the week and I am over the moon!! I am so happy about it that I am going to share it with you all and this is the photograph!!!
The photograph was taken on a recent frosty morning whilst walking my dog Basil.
So that concludes my not very exciting 7 things you may or may not know about me.......
And now to link to 7 other bloggers: -
I will link to you all and invite you to join in with this tag but if its not for you then please do not worry.
If anyone I have not tagged would like to have a go then please feel free........